Webcast on Sustainable Watershed Approaches for Wastewater Utilities
Feb. 20 webcast will highlight the work of two utilities using sustainable watershed management approaches
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)'s Watershed Academy sponsors free monthly webcasts for watershed practitioners from around the globe. On Feb. 20, 2008, presenters will discuss how sustainable watershed approaches are being used to help utilities identify the best practices to address a variety of management challenges. This live Internet seminar will provide a brief introduction to EPA’s Sustainable Infrastructure Initiative and will highlight the work of two utilities using sustainable watershed management approaches.
The webcast will feature Andy Crossland, sustainable infrastructure coordinator, U.S. EPA; Kevin Shafer, P.E., executive director, Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District; and Stefanie Farrell, engineering services coordinator, Hallsdale-Powell Utility District. To register, visit: http://www.cluin.org/live.
More Like This
- Water Professionals to Examine Security Issues in Upcoming Webcast
- AWWA to Present Perchlorate Study Findings in Webcast
- AWWA Webcast to Discuss Advanced Disinfection of Pipelines, Storage Facilities
- Documentary Explores Aging Water Systems in the U.S.
- EPA’s Watershed Academy to Sponsor Clean Water Act Webcast