Wishing Well International Foundation Increases South African Fundraising
Charity added new staff, met with companies regarding fundraising plans
Wishing Well International Foundation (WWIF) continued its fundraising and humanitarian efforts last month in Africa through several meetings and the addition of new staff.
Liezel Maree joined the foundation’s Africa team as vice president of marketing, fundraising and special events. Maree’s varied background includes experience in the sales and marketing, aviation, first aid and more. In her new role, she will be in charge of creating a plan to launch fundraising efforts in South Africa.
In May, WWIF also presented a plan to H2O Intl. South Africa to begin fundraising overseas. Under the plan, the company could raise as much as $100,000 per year through product sales. Other fundraising options in the plan include online fundraising, special events and corporate sponsorships.
WWIF leaders Guillermo Guzman and Tony Marchesini also met with Frank Oleson of Vestergaard Frandsen, the supplier of Life Straw, to consider distributing the product in developing areas.
More Like This
- Wishing Well International Foundation South Africa Incorporated
- Wishing Well International Foundation Provides Filtration Systems to South African Township
- WWIF Launches New Marketing Effort, Sponsorship Opportunities
- Wishing Well International Foundation Continues Fundraising Efforts
- Wishing Well International Foundation Gains Support