Woodard & Curran Names New Vice Presidents
Woodard & Curran announced that the following individuals have been promoted to the position of vice president.
Certified professional geologist Tom Eschner works within the firm’s corrective and remedial action group. He has 22 years of experience with site characterization and engineering feasibility studies for groundwater, soil, and surface water and sediment impacts from hazardous waste sites. He has a master's in earth resources from Colorado State University.
Certified professional engineer Bruce Hunt, Ph.D, specializes in industrial engineering with a focus on the Bottled Water and Beverage industries. He has a master’s degree and Ph.D in environmental engineering from Purdue University.
Tina Hunt, P.E., Ph.D, leads the firm’s litigation support practice. She has experience in investigation and remediation of hazardous waste sites, environmental litigation technical support, environmental compliance, process engineering, and water and wastewater engineering. She has a master’s and Ph.D. in environmental engineering from Purdue University. She also earned her master’s in business administration from the University of Southern Maine.
More Like This
- Black & Veatch Water Promotes Cindy Wallis-Lage to Chief of Process Technology
- Black & Veatch Water Promotes Terry Johnson to Chief of Global Practices
- Carollo Engineers Names Four New Partners for 2009
- NSF Intl. Council of Public Health Consultants Elects Four New Members
- Koch Membrane Systems Hires New Vice President - Worldwide Process Engineering