WorldWater Elects David K. Lifschultz to Board Of Directors
David K. Lifschultz has been elected to the board of directors of WorldWater Corp.
Lifschultz is chairman of Genoil, Inc., a Canadian oil refining technology company. Previously, he was CEO of Lifschultz Industries, which was formed by the reverse acquisition by Lifschultz Fast Freight of Hart Technologies.
"Mr. Lifschultz brings a great deal of experience in hands-on business and public market activities to our company," said Quentin T. Kelly, chairman and CEO of WorldWater. "He is a significant addition to our board."
More Like This
- WorldWater Corp. Signs $52 Million Water and Power Development Agreement with Philippine Government
- WorldWater Corp. Signs Agreement with Counterpart International
- Debra J. Grady Named Director of Marketing for WorldWater Corp.
- WorldWater Corp. Signs Agreement to Become Master Consultant and Contractor for All Water and Energy Programs in Somalia
- WorldWater Corp. Signs Two Contracts in Pakistan to Fight Drought With Solar Water Pumps