AdEdge Water Technologies and the U.S. Environmental Protection...
Winners recognized at Aquatech opening presentation
The Water Quality Assn. (WQA) announced the 2011 winners of its annual awards. The winners were recognized today at Aquatech 2011 during the Opening General/Awards Presentation.
The award winners for this year are as follows:
• Hall of Fame: Bill Hall Sr., Amigo Enterprises Inc. (Azle, Texas);
• Lifetime Membership: Peter Cartwright, Cartwright Consulting Co. (Minneapolis);
• Key Award: Richard Mest, Master Water Conditioning (Pottstown, Pa.);
• Ray Cross Award: Doug White (Glendale, Ariz.);
• Regents Award: Mark Felton, Culligan Water Conditioning (Sacramento, Calif.) and Doug Oberhamer, Culligan Water Conditioning (Phoenix); and
• International Award of Merit: Scott McDonald, Envirogard Products Ltd. (Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada).
The Award of Merit and Honorary Member Awards were not awarded this year.