WQA Announces 2011 Award Winners
Winners recognized at Aquatech opening presentation
The Water Quality Assn. (WQA) announced the 2011 winners of its annual awards. The winners were recognized today at Aquatech 2011 during the Opening General/Awards Presentation.
The award winners for this year are as follows:
• Hall of Fame: Bill Hall Sr., Amigo Enterprises Inc. (Azle, Texas);
• Lifetime Membership: Peter Cartwright, Cartwright Consulting Co. (Minneapolis);
• Key Award: Richard Mest, Master Water Conditioning (Pottstown, Pa.);
• Ray Cross Award: Doug White (Glendale, Ariz.);
• Regents Award: Mark Felton, Culligan Water Conditioning (Sacramento, Calif.) and Doug Oberhamer, Culligan Water Conditioning (Phoenix); and
• International Award of Merit: Scott McDonald, Envirogard Products Ltd. (Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada).
The Award of Merit and Honorary Member Awards were not awarded this year.
More Like This
- National Ground Water Assn. (NGWA) Announces Awards of Excellence Recipients for 2010
- WQA Issues Call for Nominations for 2007 WQA Leadership Awards
- IWA Announces Regional Winners of 2010 IWA Project Innovation Awards
- Award Winners Named at 2012 IBWA Conference
- Krohne Wins International Aquatech Innovation Award