Representative Tom Reed (R-New York) received the...
Tradeshow will be held March 17 to 21 in Chicago (Rosemont), Ill.
WQA Aquatech USA returns to the Chicago area next year, where new emphasis will be put on developing targeted strategies to face the upcoming economic realities.
Those attending will take advantage of greater business opportunities, more networking, more residential/commercial dealer training, and even more focus on the industrial market.
The tradeshow will take place March 17 to 21, 2009 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Chicago (Rosemont), Ill., near O’Hare Intl. Airport, about thirty minutes from downtown Chicago.
“We’re going to be hearing from professionals in our industry who have weathered challenging times in the past,” said WQA Executive Director Peter Censky. “We will be putting special focus on diversifying into the commercial market and finding other ways to not just survive but pull ahead.”
Among the highlights at WQA Aquatech USA this year are:
• Best Practices Peer-to-Peer panel discussion series;
• Daily keynote speakers including business and financial analyst Stuart Varney;
• Expansion of WQA’s Commercial Education Program;
• A second post-show networking reception; and
• Tradeshow floor technical and business education, which is open to all registered.
This year: Buy one full conference package, and get one free—a $330 value. Simply register online using Priority Code: FRC9.