WQA Extends Invitation to India Task Force Meeting
Meeting will feature a keynote speech by Dave Haataja, executive director of WQA
The Water Quality Assn. (WQA) has extended an invitation to the 10th WQA India Task Force meeting. The meeting will take place in Hyderabad, India, on Jan. 31, 2013, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The program for this year’s task force meeting will include:
- Keynote speech given by Dave Haataja, executive director of WQA;
- Review of microbiological standard development process;
- Invited speaker from government body/QCI;
- WQA task force sub-committees’ updates and action plans;
- The launch of the CWS-III course (filtration); and
- Microbiological course introduction.
The meeting will be followed by a reception at 6 p.m.
WQA's India Task Force was established in 2007 to assist WQA member companies located in India with local needs and issues. Meetings are held twice a year throughout India and all WQA members are welcome to attend.
The meeting will be free for first-time participants, however, after the first free meeting, participants will have to become WQA members to attend.