WQA Seeks Speakers for Aquatech USA 2015
WQA is now accepting proposals for educational presentations
The Water Quality Assn. (WQA) is accepting proposals for educational presentations to be made at WQA Aquatech USA 2015. Each proposal must include a title, abstract, presenter contact information, session format and time required for the presentation. While original works are strongly preferred, topics modified from materials previously presented at other venues also will be considered.
Speakers are being sought on the following topics:
- Basics of water testing and analysis (residential point of use [POU]/point of entry [POE]);
- Basics of filtration (residential POU/POE);
- Understanding plumbing codes (basics);
- Safe drainage: drain size/cross-connection control (basics);
- Ion exchange basics;
- Residential RO operation and troubleshooting;
- Surface active treatment media (basics);
- Water disinfection (basics);
- Opportunities in car wash applications;
- Opportunities in the agricultural water market;
- Marketing of Water Quality Research Foundation research findings;
- Fracking regulations related to water;
- Water reuse in beverage manufacturing;
- Educating consumers about water quality — what works;
- Capacitive deionization: technology and application; and
- Anion exchange: resin selection, pretreatment and system sizing considerations.
All proposals can be e-mailed to WQA's education department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact Dr. Tanya Lubner at 630.505.0160 with questions.