The Water Quality Assn. (WQA) issued a call for volunteers. The deadline to apply to volunteer is Monday, Jan. 23, 2017.
WQA would not...
The following eight members were elected to the Board of Directors for a three-year term at this morning's Annual Business Meeting in Baltimore.
- Richard R. Elliott is vice president and general manager of the Household Water Group at GE Water and Process Technologies, in Milwaukee, Wis. He currently is a member of the Government Relations Committee and California Salinity Task Force.
- Jorge A. Fernandez is president of Pentair Water Business, part of the Pentair group of companies, in Brookfield, Wis. He currently serves as Secretary on the WQA Board of Governors and the chairman of the Manufacturer/Supplier Section.
- Robert A. Hague, CWS-VI is president of Hague Quality Water International, in Groveport, Ohio. He currently is a member of the International Standards & Regs and California Salinity Task Forces.
Dealer class of membership
- Robert W. Boerner, CWS-V is president of Culligan Water Conditioning, in San Antonio, Texas. He currently serves on the Board of Directors and Government Relations Committee. He previously served on the Water Quality Society and CWS Exams Revision Task Forces and received a WQA Award of Merit in 2003.
- Dennis Rupert, CWS-II, CI is president of Rupert's Culligan Water Conditioning, in Hillsdale, Mich. He currently serves as a Governors At-Large on the WQA Board of Governors and Vice President on the Board of Michigan WQA. He is the Chairperson of WQAs Dealer Section and previously served as Chairman of the Culligan Water Technologies Dealer Advisory Council. He is the immediate Past President of the Culligan Dealers Association of North America.
- Jeffrey Wilson, CWS-VI is the general manager of the corporate retail store for Kinetico Quality Water Systems i nCanal Winchester, Ohio.
- Daniel Taragan is CEO of Tana Industries, in Haela, Israel. He is currently serving as Chairperson of the International Section Steering Task Force and a Membership Marketing Recruiter. He has previously served as Chairperson of the World Assembly Advisory Board and as a member of the Science Advisory Task Force.
- James Mitchell is the director of research and development for The Brita Products Co., in Pleasanton, Calif. He is currently serving as a Governor-At-Large on the WQA Board of Governors and is the Chairperson of the Retail Channel Section. He has previously served as a member of several task forces most recently on the Science Advisory Task Force.
For full bios and photos, visit www.wqa.org.