WQA Serves Attendees With Awards & Business Seminars in Baltimore
The Water Quality Association's (WQA) Exhibition in Baltimore opened with excitement from attendees. It all began with the Opening General Session Thursday morning, which featured the WQA Awards presentation. The awards, which in past years have been presented in an evening event, honor individuals that have displayed excellence in the water q uality industry.
Award winners included
- Hall of Fame -- Patrick Dalee, Good Water Warehouse, Inc.
- Lifetime Award -- Curtis O. Abendroth, CWS-III, Abendroth Water Conditioning, Inc.
- Key Award -- Dennis Rupert, CWS-II, Rupert's Culligan Water Conditioning
- Ray E. Cross Award -- Charles D. Poellet (deceased)
- Regents Award -- Donn Davis, Fluid Systems & Controls, Inc.
- International Award of Merit -- Daniel Taragan, Tana Industries
- Award of Merit -- Evan Koslow, PhD, KX Industries AND Thomas G. Leunig, CWS-IV, GE Water and Process Technologies
- Honorary Member Award -- David P. Spaeth, PhD., P.E., California Department of Health Services
The Opening General Session also featured keynoter Dr. Robert Kriegel who delivered a presentation to help you think outside the box–and make bold and profitable changes to the way you’re now doing business.
Today there will be a "Meet the Expert" session in the WQA booth right on the exhibition floor. Using WQA certifications to their fullest in your business, will show you how to use your WQA Certification to its highest potential in your business. You’ll learn proven ways to motivate, inspire, and improve your employees, as well as how to market the certifications from a dealer’s perspective.
Things wrap up on Saturday with another keynote address, A"Winning One-Two Punch: Improving Sales and Customer Service," presented by Hal Becker. Becker is a repeat performer for WQA because his messages are not only motivating, but also offer down-to-earth how-to techniques you can use every day. You’ll learn how to integrate your sales and customer service into a seamless, profitable whole.