WQRF Campaign Reaches $1 Million Milestone
Investing in Your Future Campaign has seven months left to reach its $2.5 million goal
The Water Quality Research Foundation (WQRF) announced that the Investing in Your Future Campaign exceeded the $1 million mark. With more than seven months to go, tremendous progress has already been made toward its $2.5 million goal.
WQRF thanked Paul Moorman and the Good Water Co. of Ontario, Canada, for making the pledge that broke the $1 million threshold.
The foundation also recognized all of the campaign's Lead Phase Partners for their ongoing commitment to WQRF and their dedication to the water quality improvement industry.
More Like This
- Nearly $53,000 Collected in Ray Cross Challenge to Benefit WQRF
- Water Quality Research Council Changes Name, Announces $1M Endowment Campaign
- Censky Challenge for Research Receives More Than $50,000 in Donations
- Stepping up to the Ray Cross Challenge
- WQRF Donation from the Wayne and Mary Packard Foundation