WWEMA Washington Forum to Address Tomorrow's Issues and Today's Opportunities
The Water and Wastewater Equipment Manufacturers Association (WWEMA) will host its 31st Washington Forum on May 5-7 at the historic Madison Hotel in the Nations Capital. The theme of this years event is "Tomorrows Issues ... Todays Opportunities."
Speakers will include the nations policymakers, market analysts and international trade specialists who will present the latest intelligence on the legislative, regulatory and international fronts as it impacts the interests of companies providing products and services to the water and wastewater industry.
The program will delve into changes taking place in the regulatory arena under the new leadership regime at EPA. A panel of CEOs from the industrys leading companies will debate where the water and wastewater industry is headed and which formidable competitors will be leading the charge into the 21st Century. Attendees will receive an economic forecast for municipal and industrial spending and be provided with valuable new tools and tips for creating sales, financing exports and prospering in the global water and wastewater market.
Program details and registration information for the WWEMA 31st Washington Forum can be found on the web at www.WWEMA.org.
More Like This
- Ambassador John W. McDonald to Keynote WWEMA Washington Forum
- WWEMA to Host Event to Address Water Security, Contracts and Risk Management Issues
- 2005 WWEMA/WWD Scholarship to be Awarded
- Rich Galen to Keynote WWEMA Washington Forum
- Thomas M. Mills Named Chairman of Water and Wastewater Equipment Manufacturers’ Association