Thompson is president of Applied Management Group, Inc., in Wisconsin
On Thursday, March 17, Applied Management Group President Michael Thompson will present a training that will assist in developing a concise description of what outstanding customer service will look like in a business. Participants will learn how to develop a performance culture that drives a customer experience that wows the customer at every touch point. The key to delivering this experience is employees that are empowered to make decisions within the scope of a well-designed process. Participants will learn the tools needed to allow employees to take ownership and feel enabled to go the extra mile and engage the customer.
Learning objectives include:
- Understanding the difference between a tribal and performance culture;
- Understanding the relationship between customer service and the customer experience;
- The basics of business process mapping and continuous process improvement;
- The need for management leadership to communicate to and empower employees to drive a multigenerational performance team to excellence;
- The basics of developing processes and procedures that engage employees and document tribal knowledge; and
- The use of self-managed process development teams to accelerate success and motivate millennials.