WQP celebrates industry leaders & rising stars in the annual Faces of the Industry issue
WQP’s Faces of the Industry issue highlights the publication’s annual awards program, recognizing new & established voices in the water quality field.
Arlington Heights, IL (MARCH 3, 2021) — Water Quality Products (WQP) announced the honorees of its two prestigious annual recognition programs — the Industry Icon and Young Professionals programs — each honoring the industry’s most influential leaders, pioneers and pacesetters. WQP’s March “Faces of the Industry” issue spotlights the contributions of a standout leader who has made an indelible mark on the water quality industry, as well as those noteworthy rising stars who are sharing their expertise and innovative spirit in order to move the industry forward.
“In a time when many of us in the water industry have been unable to gather face-to-face for nearly a year, it is my hope that this year’s Faces of the Industry issue bridges connections and makes readers feel a little bit closer to their peers from a distance,” said WQP Managing Editor Lauren Del Ciello.
The Industry Icon award honors an experienced professional whose work of 20 years or more has made a significant impact on the water quality industry. The Young Professionals award showcases up-and-coming leaders under 40 demonstrating exceptional promise, performance, and early success in a water-related field.
Read the 2021 WQP Faces of the Industry Issue
Get inspired. Meet these exceptional industry leaders in the WQP Faces of the Industry issue:
- View the issue here.
- Read about the WQP 2021 Industry Icon here.
- Read about the WQP 2021 Young Professionals here.
Meet the WQP 2021 Industry Icon & Young Professionals
Join us in celebrating WQP's 2021 Industry Icon:
- Charles “Chubb” Michaud, CEO/technical director for Systematix Co.
And WQP's 2021 Class of Young Professionals:
- Taylor Armstrong, sales & applications engineer for Canature WaterGroup
- Jun Kim, product design engineer for Amway
- Christopher Vizcaino, research scientist for Carbon Block Technology
- Gabriel Foreman, co-founder/vice president for Duro UAS
- Merritt Partridge, vice president for Partridge Well Drilling Co. Inc.
- Brian Bellon, owner for Great Water Company Inc.
- Jake Pleadwell, technicians/customer service for Advance Pump & Filter Co.
- Akintunde Aboaba, director for Aqtros Water
- Stephen Evangelista, owner for HQ Water Solutions
- Cody Brooks, service coordinator for Puroserve Water Conditioning
Nominate for the 2022 WQP Recognition Programs
WQP is now accepting nominations for the 2022 Faces of the Industry Award Programs: Nominate here.