Job fair will be held June 21 during ACE16 in Chicago
The American Water Works Assn. will host its annual Career Center Job Fair June 21 from 2 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. during its Annual Conference and Exposition (ACE16) in Chicago.
Job fair attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Be included in a resume CD distributed to all exhibiting companies prior to the Job Fair;
- Have the opportunity to meet with and learn about potential employers;
- Be able to post resumes and look at jobs on the Career Opportunities board;
- Be entered to win a gift sponsored by CDM Smith; and
- Have the opportunity to attend a reception following the event.
While the job fair is free to attend, students can also purchase a student registration to the conference, which offers full-access to explore the most pressing water issues, experience cutting-edge water industry technology and take part in unmatched opportunities to learn more about the water profession. Students wishing to attend ACE16 can register online.
Attention Employers: There is still availability for employers wishing to exhibit at the Career Center Job Fair. Exhibitors will have the opportunity to meet face-to-face with future water professionals, as well as receive a complimentary resume book of interested job seekers. Companies interested in exhibiting should contact Cecilia Hendrix at 303-347-6235.