A full day of water treatment training classes. Classes are eligible for continuing education credits for the WQA and the Maryland Board of Well Drillers. Classes will be held in the Frederick Ballroom on the lower level of the Hampton Inn Frederick.
To pre-register for the event, go here.
The schedule is as follows:
- 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. (0.1 WQA) (1Hr MD)
- Radon in Water Mitigation
- David Innes of Radon Environmental Management Group
- 9:15 a.m. – 10:45 (0.15 WQA) (1.5 Hr MD)
- Hands On Valve Training
- Justin Mest of Master Water Conditioning
- 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (0.1 WQA) (1Hr MD)
- UCMR and Emerging Contaminants
- Steve Tischler of National Testing Laboratories, Ltd.
- 1:30p.m. -3:00p.m. (0.1 WQA) (1.5Hr MD)
- Hands on Testing
- John Steel of Aquaphoenix
- 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. (0.1 WQA) (1Hr MD)
- Chemical Feed Pumps – Operation and preventative maintenance
- Kurt Gaebel of Stenner Pump