100 N Atlantic Ave, Daytona Beach, FL 32118
The Florida Water Quality Assn. 2019 Annual Convention will be held from June 5 to 7 at the Daytona Beach Hilton Oceanfront Resort.
Trade show exhibit hours are Thursday, June 6, 12:30 to 4:30 p.m., and Friday, June 7, from 9:00 to 11:00 a.m.
Some topics included in educational sessions include:
- Iron and pH: An introduction to Lead and Water Treatment
- Intermediate Iron Removal Treatment and Chemistry
- Tear Down and Application of Pentair valve 2850 Utilizing the NTX2 Controller
- Understanding Lead and What to do about it
- The Opportunities of Cartridge Filtration
- Must Haves in Your Marketing Plan: A Checklist for Success
- PFA's: Chemistry an Treatment
More sessions are pending and will be sent as they are confirmed.
Those who need a room can book directly with the Daytona Beach Hilton Oceanfront Resort. The reservations number is 866.238.4218. Make sure to tell them you are with the FWQA convention to receive the special rate of #159.