Tuesday, the White House released its budget proposal. While most of the national news has highlighted the cuts to Medicaid, Food Stamps and other...
New CD includes complete, updated set of all ANSI/HI pump standards
The Hydraulic Institute (HI) released its latest offering of ANSI/HI Standards in CD-ROM format, Version 3.0. An update of earlier CD offerings, the new release contains a full set of all 30 current Standards on one portable CD-ROM. The CD costs $1,100 and represents a savings of more than $1,700 over purchasing the Standards individually.
Included in Version 3.0 are 12 recent Standard updates:
• Rotodynamic (Centrifugal) Pumps for Manuals Describing Installation, Operation, and Maintenance (ANSI/HI 1.4);
• Rotary Pump Tests (ANSI/HI 3.6);
• Sealless, Mechanically Driven Rotary Pumps for Nomenclature, Definitions, Applications, and Operation (ANSI/HI 4.1-4.6);
• Sealless Rotodynamic Pumps for Nomenclature, Definitions, Application, Operation, and Test (ANSI/HI 5.1-5.6);
• Rotodynamic Pumps for Assessment of Applied Nozzle Loads (ANSI/HI 9.6.2)
• Effects of Liquid Viscosity on Rotodynamic (Centrifugal & Vertical) Pump Performance (ANSI/HI 9.6.7);
• Air-Operated Pumps for Nomenclature, Definitions, Application and Operation (ANSI/HI 10.1-10.5);
• Air-Operated Pump Tests (ANSI/HI 10.6);
• Rotodynamic (Centrifugal) Slurry Pumps for Nomenclature, Definitions, Applications, and Operation (ANSI/HI 12.1-12.6);
• Rotodynamic Pumps for Hydraulic Performance Acceptance Tests (ANSI/HI 14.6);
• Rotodynamic (Centrifugal & Vertical) Pump Efficiency Prediction (ANSI/HI 20.3); and
• Electronic Data Exchange for Pumping Equipment (HI 50.7).
Current users of CD-ROM Version 2.2 can easily upgrade to Version 3.0 with no additional software is required. However, users of CD-ROM Version 2.1 who did not previously upgrade to Version 2.2 will not be able to directly advance to Version 3.0 or apply future upgrades. Installation of CD-ROM Version 2.2 is a prerequisite for all upgrades.