Event to be held in City of Industry, Calif., Oct. 18 to 21
The Pacific Water Quality Assn. (PWQA) has shared the details of its 2016 convention and trade show. The event will take place at the Pacific Palms Resort in City of Industry, Calif., Oct. 18 to 21.
Join industry professionals for networking, industry awards, a live auction and more. The event also will offer educational seminars, developed around a theme of “Doing it Right,” and tech talks on the show floor, focusing on learning new technical and business skills.
The five primary educational sessions include:
- Water Testing Procedures and Practical Guidelines;
- Effective Arsenic and Fluoride Reduction;
- Understanding NSF Softener Certifications and Claims;
- How to Run an Efficient and Productive Service Department; and
- Scientific Cost/Benefit Analysis of Using POU Drinking Filters.
The tech talk topics include:
- Exploring Water Cooler and Ice Machine Rentals for Your Business;
- Understanding Chloramine Reduction;
- Residential Reverse Osmosis – Doing it Right;
- Membrane Separations – Learning About New and Improved Technologies;
- Troubleshooting Coffee Service Applications Related to Water Quality; and
- Fleck 5810/5812 Teardown and Programming.
To register or for more information on accommodations, programs and more, visit www.pwqa.org/events/2016convention/index.html.