The National Ground Water Assn. (NGWA) announced that ...
Stewart Yang of Kohler Co. elected board president, new committee members appointed
Plumbing Manufacturers Intl. (PMI) announced it has elected Stewart Yang board president for 2012. Yang is vice president of engineering, faucet design, for Kohler Co., and he succeeds Jack Krecek, vice president and general manager, commercial channels, for Elkay Mfg. Co.
Also elected to serve on the executive committee for 2012 are first vice president Jeff Baldwin, engineering manager for T&S Brass and Bronze Works; second vice president Tim Kilbane, national sales manager for Symmons Industries; and treasurer Fernando Fernandez, director of codes and standards for TOTO USA.
PMI’s directors at large for 2012 include:
• David MacNair, vice president of marketing and Emerson brand office for InSinkErator;
• Peter Jahrling, director of design engineering for Sloan Valve Co.;
• Bobbi Biecshke, chief financial officer for Amerikam;
• C.J. Lagan, senior manager of compliance engineering for American Standard Brands;
• Paul Patton, senior product development manager for Delta Faucet Co.; and
• Tim Schroeder, president of Duravit USA.
PMI board members must be actively employed by a member company for consideration and are elected by the membership at the Fall PMI Conference for three-year terms that start the following year.