Podcast hosts reflect on the anniversary of the Flint Water Crisis, discuss the WaterSense renewal and share an interview discussing COVID-19’s effects on the water industry.
In this month's episode of Talking Under Water, One Water, One Podcast, Lauren Del Ciello, Katie Johns and Bob Crossen host the first-ever completely remote episode of Talking Under Water. They reflect on the Flint Water Crisis, which will have its six-year anniversary on April 25, 2020, and discuss the U.S. EPA WaterSense renewal. Additionally, Crossen shares that the AWWA ACE Show, originally scheduled to take place in June, 2020, in Orlando, has been canceled.
Finally, Crossen and Johns discuss their COVID-19 business impact survey results before diving into an interview with Nicole McLellan and Art Umble from Stantec to discuss the coronavirus’ impact on the water industry.
- EPA Announces WaterSense is Renewed
- Led by Lead
- From Coast to Coast: A closer Look at Lead Contamination Across the Country
- Action Plan: Standards Vary Surrounding Lead Testing & Remediation in Schools
- Challenge Accepted: The Water Treatment Industry & The Consumer Call for Increased Solutions in Lead Contamination in Drinking Water
- Pittsburgh Will Replace Thousands of Lead Drinking Water Pipes
The SWS & WQP COVID-19 Business Impact surveys are open until next week.
Events & Webinars:
- SWS Webinar Fest registration is open!
- The WWD COVID-19 Webinar is now available on demand. Visit bit.ly/wwdcovidwebinar
About the Podcast
Talking Under Water is the premier podcast for the water industry, including municipal and industrial water and wastewater, residential water treatment, storm water management and erosion control. It is produced in coordination between Water & Wastes Digest (WWD), Water Quality Products (WQP) and Storm Water Solutions (SWS). The podcast covers topics under the One Water movement including the municipal and industrial water and wastewater, point of use, point of entry, residential, storm water and erosion control markets. Talking Under Water highlights news, trends, new technologies, industry discussions and on-site interviews with experts for WWD, WQP and SWS. Logo Images: Anatoly Tiplyashin / Romolo Tavani / stock.adobe.com.
Contact the Talking Under Water podcast editors by emailing [email protected] or engaging with them on Twitter @TUWpodcast. Join the conversation by commenting or using the hashtag #talkingunderwaterpod on social media.