Jeanette Falu-Bishop, executive director of Warriors in Recovery, announced that Warriors in Recovery's new division "Return to Love" has...
Packaged System Includes Everything You Need in One Cabinet
USFilter offers the CENTRA system, a centralized purification and distribution system that eliminates the need for laboratories to separately size, purchase and install the water treatment components that typically comprise a central system. The compact CENTRA packaged system incorporates a reservoir, reverse osmosis (RO) system, ultraviolet (UV) unit, tubing and pump in a single cabinet.
"Before packaged central systems were introduced, lab designers had to size each component separately, purchase the individual components -- sometimes from different vendors -- and incorporate them into the distribution loop," says Cheryl Gaynor, marketing manager, laboratory products division.
"Now, there's an off-the-shelf product that simplifies the installation, control and supply of pure water to a distribution loop."
The CENTRA provides a loop flow rate of up to 18L per minute, a recirculation pump and a 350-L storage tank. It includes a 200-L-per-hour RO system, a UV photo oxidation unit for enhanced bacterial control, a 0.2-micron filter to maintain water quality in the distribution loop, and a feed to and from an optional service DI cylinder, which may be positioned outside the system, but within the loop. The system is modular, with quick-connect pipe work, thus allowing for flexibility in the floor layout of equipment.
CENTRA systems offer the following features and benefits:
* Ability to monitor recirculation flow rate and status, reservoir level, product water quality, product water temperature and the need for filter change-out.
* Safety features, including audio-visual alarm warnings and an internal leak detection alarm, and passkey access to the control panel.
* A control panel with an easy-to-read, high contrast LCD display that allows performance parameters, operation mode and process flow to be checked quickly.
* A multifunctional touch panel with continuous display of operating parameters and process mode.
* Optional remote monitoring of the loop.
* Easy connection of the system to new or existing building management systems.
* A manually initiated automatic disinfection routine that simplifies sanitization and allows control of bacteria levels.
* Validation support documentation to ensure compliance with standards.