Checking In #1: Chris Boyd on Reopening Buildings Following Prolonged Closures
In this episode of Checking In: A Video Series with WQP, WQP Managing Editor Lauren Del Ciello speaks to Chris Boyd, general manager of building water health for NSF International, on reopening building water systems following prolonged closures.
Additional resources for re-opening building water systems following prolonged shutdowns can be found at NSF International, the Purdue University Center for Plumbing Safety, American Water Works Association and CDC’s coronavirus building water systems guidance page.
- COVID-19 & Commercial Drinking Water Quality Concerns
- A Guide to the CARES Act for Small Businesses & Water Treatment Providers
- Talking Under Water Episode 24: COVID-19’s Impact on the Water Industry
- Editorial Letter: Checking In
- Web Exclusive Q&A: Kerry Stackpole Discusses COVID-19
- Web Exclusive Q&A: Dale “DataDale” Filhaber Discusses COVID-19
- Web Exclusive Q&A: David Loveday Discusses COVID-19
- Web Exclusive Q&A: NGWA President Merritt Partridge Discusses COVID-19