In this episode of Checking In: A Video Series With WQP, WQP Managing Editor Lauren Del Ciello checks in with Jed Scheuermann, North American projects director for the International Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Foundation (IWSH), on the relationship between water access and public health. The conversation focuses on current access efforts underway in Diepsloot, South Africa, under the Tackle a Tap program. The discussion also touches on the importance of fostering youth in the plumbing and water industries.
- View past episodes of Checking In here.
- Read related WQP articles discussing IWSH work:
- Home Improvement: Plumbing challenge solves domestic & sanitation issues in Native American community
If You Liked This Video:
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Subscribe to WQP eNews/Video Alerts: https://bit.ly/wqp-enews
- Subscribe to WQP magazine: https://bit.ly/wqpsubscribe
- Follow WQP on Facebook: http://bit.ly/wqp-fb
- Follow WQP on LinkedIn: http://bit.ly/wqp-linked-in
- Follow WQP on Twitter: @WQPnews
- Explore WQP's website: www.wqpmag.com