The UltraPen PT5 dissolved oxygen (DO) and temperature test pen is designed to be accurate, fast and simple to use in diverse water quality applications. Features include:
- Proprietary sensor design;
- Stable microprocessor-based circuitry;
- Adjustments for altitude and sample salinity for DO concentration;
- Temperature compensation algorithm that dynamically corrects for changes in membrane temperature during measurements;
- Real-time readings;
- Easy-to-read LCD;
- One-handed operation; and
- Three calibration methods: Zero (0 ppm DO), Air (water-saturated air) and Water (air-saturated water).
When fully calibrated, the pen is accurate to ±2% for DO saturation. DO membranes are contained in easy-to-install screw-on caps. The pen’s waterproof, rugged aircraft aluminum construction, plus its ability to accurately measure DO saturation and concentration, make it suitable for both laboratory and field applications.