Jason Jackson has joined the Canadian Water Quality Association (CWQA) as a part-time education and learning consultant.
According to the CWQA press release, Jason was literally born into the water treatment industry. Starting his early career as a teenager with the family business – Jackson Water Conditioning, he quickly learned the value of water quality. Through his early years he was put to the test on all types of water sources and issues.
Jason has been involved in the Plumbing and Mechanical industries for more than 20 years and holds an impressive list of accomplishments, including:
- Journeyman Licensed Plumber;
- Journeyman Pump Systems Installer Mechanic;
- Class 1 Water Treatment Operator;
- Class 4 Well Technician – Pump Installer;
- OWWA Back flow and Cross Connection Specialist;
- CWQA Master Water Specialist;
- Past President CWQA;
- Chair Canadian Hydronics Council;
- Coordinator and Professor of Plumbing and Mechanical at Fleming College; and
- St. Clair College Teacher Training (Adult Education).
Industry operations and construction:
- Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Municipal Plumbing & Mechanical;
- Water treatment operations and regulations (Reg 318/319, Reg 170);
- Municipal water and wastewater; and
- Alternative wastewater treatment (Rainwater, Greywater and Biogas).