WQA Aquatech USA 2013 will take place April 2 to 5 in Indianapolis
Registration for the Water Quality Assn.'s (WQA) annual convention, WQA Aquatech USA 2013, is now open. The event will take place April 2 to 5, in Indianapolis, which is located in the hard water belt, with a high concentration of WQA members and prospects. First-time attendees will be able to attend due to location. Also, service and office personnel will have the opportunity to walk the show and participate in educational sessions.
The program for WQA Aquatech USA 2013 will include:
- Opening General Session;
- Welcome reception;
- Keynote sessions (Wednesday and Thursday);
- Education meeting rooms/conference sessions;
- AquaStage tradeshow floor education;
- Exhibitor in-booth education;
- Hands-on training;
- Roundtable discussions;
- Educational session recordings; and
- Issues Update.
Click here to register.